Filtering canned messages based on chat content (Adaptive Canned Messaging)
Adaptive Canned Messaging uses adaptive learning techniques to present the most relevant canned messages to the operator. Depending on certain factors, such as frequency of use, the context and relevance of messages are weighted and learned over time to generate better adaptive responses to a visitor's query.
- From the main menu of the operator client, go to Setup > Account Setup > General > Operators.
- At the top of the Account Setup – Operators window, click New or select an existing operator and click Edit The Operator window is displayed.
- Click the Other Settings tab and make sure Use Adaptive "Learning" is selected. Don't see the Other Settings tab? You may need to scroll through tabs to find it.
- The operator must log off and back on before the setting takes effect.
- When a visitor sends a new message
- When the operator types into either the search field or the text input field, then pauses for one second
- When the operator highlights chat text, then pauses for one second