What is the User Flow view?
The User Flow view gives you visual representation of what happened before and after a question was asked. Use it to gain better understanding of the context, process, and trends in the customer journey and to help draw connections between questions that are often asked together.
Accessing the User Flow
- Go to the Dashboard and click any voice cluster.
- In the upper-right corner of the cluster, click the User Flow icon.
Reading the User Flow
At the center of the flow is the specific question under examination.
- Have a look at the left to see the actions the user performed before asking their question.
- Have a look at the right to see actions that followed the question.
- Click on a specific action on the left side (or right side) of the screen to see the flow of the specific action.