What are the Bold360 ai glossary definitions?
The objective of Bold360 ai is to guide your customers to complete a digital task or find the information they are looking for. Below the related terms are defined.
- Unique Visitor
- A unique user (cookie based) that visited a screen with Bold360 ai capability within a defined period of time.
- A user session. The user visited the page where Bold360 ai script appeared. A visit ends once the visitor leaves the nr pages or within 30 mins of inactivity or at midnight.
A visit in which Bold360 ai capability was utilized at least once (such as typing a question or selecting an article) in order to fulfill their need. An engagement may include one or more interactions (see below).
- An interaction is comprised of a request (e.g. search, article selection) and the response to the request.
- A Engagement in which the user was provided one or more answers by Bold360 ai, either by displaying search results, an article or providing guidance to allow task completion. An engagement with negative signals (no answer, dislike, channeled) will not be considered guided.
- A Engagement in which a digital task is completed, including an indication of finalization. Materialized by a completion indicator for digital enabled tasks.
- Digital Tasks Completion Rate
The % of engagements that have a clear completion signal:
- Interaction Resolution Rate
The % of Interactions that are responded to without negative signals:
=(answered Interactions - disliked or unintentionally channeled)/ Total amount of Interactions
- Self Service Score
The Self-Service Score is calculated by dividing the total number of Interactions with no negative signals, by the total number of Interactions.
Negative signals include:
- Interactions that were not answered
- Interactions that contain negative feedback
- The handover of a request to be further dealt with in a different channel such as email, phone or chat.
- High Value Channeling
- Proactive offer of human assisted support triggered by an indicator in articles. Useful in dealing with business opportunities and risks.
- The reduction of human assisted requests by utilization of self service channels.
- Bold360 ai Tool
- A Bold360 ai component or capability such as FAQ, search, autocomplete, navigation menu that is bundled into Bold360 ai Interface for deployment.
- Bold360 ai Interfaces
- The widgets that Bold360 ai provides to its customers (floating, embedded, support center, Social, etc') packaging multiple Bold360 ai Tools
- Bold360 ai Touchpoint
- The implementation points such as URLs, and Apps where a customer has deployed Bold360 ai Interfaces.