What are the best practices for content creation?
When phrasing questions:
- Keep questions 3 to 8 words long, it's not a key word search mechanism.
- Phrase as a question in natural language.
When composing the answers:
- Keep them short.
- Engage via use of variety of media (pictures, videos, tables, etc).
- Spread content across several pages , if needed.
- Take into consideration that the content may be consumed across variety of interfaces (mobile, floating widget, support page).
- Create focused questions and answers and consider what the user really needs (e.g. full user guide vs. how do I use the image button).