What are answered sessions?
- By Widget
User queries for which an answer was presented or selected and for which the user did not select a channel option (email or chat, for example).Note:
- If the user is shown an automatic answer but then remains idle for approximately 45 seconds and then escalates, the session remains unanswered.
- If the user asks variations of the same question (for example "What", "What is", "What is Bold360 ai?") an answered session is counted only if "What is Bold360 ai" has answers.
- If the user asks a question and deletes it (for example, "What is Bold360 ai?", "What is") answered-sessions will be counted only if "What is" has answers.
- For widgets using the Slim skin: The session counts as answered if the user chooses any of multiple articles received in response to their query. If the user does not select any article within three minutes (that is, they do not expand any article), the session is considered unresolved.
- When FAQ widget is in use and the user expands a FAQ item, the session is counted as answered.
- If the user does not use the widget for approximately 45 seconds, activity is counted as a new session.
- By Chat (escalated via channeling)
A session is answered when the chat agent answers the incoming request.
The following scenarios do not influence the number of Answered sessions:
- Ticket closed without answering
- Correspondence in the ticket/email
- Resume to chat
- Using Bold360 ai suggestions during chat
- By Email
- An agent answers a ticket via email
- An agent answers a ticket using the Bold360 ai web console (Inbox)
- Answering to a forwarded Bold360 ai ticket outside the Bold360 ai ticketing system (e.g. using personal email client)