Translating Support Page Texts
If you want to translate your Bold360 ai support page or widget, make sure that the text is translated in all the user interfaces: Widget, Contact Form and the Automatic Email text.
- Navigate to and under Embedded Widget, click Personalize.
- In the Select a knowledge base or URL to customize field, from the drop-down list, select the specific Knowledge Base for which you need to configure the language of the widget texts.
- Select the Texts and Colors tab and customize the text for the following fields in the appropriate language.
- Title (minimized, mobile only)
- Auto Question (opened on load)
- Search box initial text
- "No Results" message
- Escalation-bar title
- Chat button text
- Email button text
- Question posted confirmation
Contact Form text
You must also customize the fields in the contact forms.
- Go to .
- Ensure that all the required fields are customized in the appropriate language.
Automatic Email Text
If you set up an email to be sent from the Rules page, you must also customize the automatic text.
To set up an email do the following:
- Go to .
- On the Rules tab, click Add Rule under When new ticket is created.
- In the THEN section, select Send email and click Edit email.
- Make sure that all the required fields are customized in the appropriate language.