Ticketing System Overview
Using The Ticketing System
- In the left menu, click Ticketing.
- Open tickets is the main interface for the ticketing system. When a customer escalates a question to an agent, it is added to Open. Open contains all new tickets (tickets that were not yet answered) and all non closed tickets.
- New tickets- Tickets that were not yet answered. Those tickets can also be seen by using the 'New tickets' filter.
You can use tickets rules to assign agents and/or add labels to tickets automatically.The difference between 'Open tickets' and 'New tickets' is that 'Open tickets' also include tickets that were answered but not yet closed.
- Unassigned shows all open tickets that aren't assigned to anyone.
- All Tickets show all tickets history (not yet assigned/not yet answered, assigned, closed and open.)