Set up automatic email replies
You can send automated messages to customers when your agents are not available.
- Create or edit an email account, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to Channels > Email > Email Accounts. The Email Accounts window is displayed.
- Select an existing account or click Create New. The New/Edit Email Account page is displayed.
- On the Auto Responder tab, select Auto responder enabled.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a name for your auto responder rule set and Click Add Criteria.
- Select the relevant criteria and actions as follows:
Option Description Email Delivery Time Set business hours for automatic email replies and select whether these messages should be sent inside or outside business hours. Destination Address You can define an email address as the target of the customer's email. Depending on whether customers send emails to this address, they will receive an automatic reply. Email Type Select the type of emails that you want to reply. From Address If you want to send automatic replies only to certain customers, then you can define a string that the customer's email address should include or exclude. For example, you may not want to send automatic replies to email addresses containing the donotreply string. Subject Line Define the subject of emails that you want to send automatic replies.
- Under Actions, select the email address that the customer will see as the sender of the email and select the Canned Message that will be body of the email.