Set concurrent item limits per agent
Concurrency limits for chats and other items are normally set at the account or department level. These limits can be overridden at the individual agent level.
When an agent reaches a limit, they are no longer assigned new items.
- Create or edit an agent, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to Organization > Agents.
- On the Agent Management page, select an existing agent or click Create New.
The New/Edit Agent page is displayed.
- On the Automatic Distribution tab, choose the limits you want to override for this agent:
- Concurrent chat limit
- Concurrent email thread limit
- Concurrent SMS thread limit
- Concurrent ticket limit
- Concurrent tweet limit
- Save your changes.