Post-chat form: Prompt customers for information after chat
You can prompt customers for feedback after a chat has been closed.
This feature is part of the chat window setup. A chat window controls the look and feel and advanced behavior of the interface that is opened when a customer clicks an associated button or link.
- Create or edit a chat window, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to Channels > Chat > Chat Windows.
- Select an existing chat window or click Create New.
- On the Post-Chat Form tab, select Show when chat ends to activate the form.
- To only show the survey when the chat involved a certain number of communications, select If customer sends more than X messages.
- To add standard survey questions, select any of the following options:
Tip: To customize or localize the text associated with these options, go to Customization tab > Layered - Details / Pop-up - Details > Post Chat Survey group.
- Net Promoter Score
- Custom field
- Save your changes.
Remember: To implement a chat window, you must associate it with a chat button.