Monitoring your Organization (Dashboard)
Bold360 Plus subscribers can use the Dashboard to view a summary of account activity from anywhere – desktop, tablet, or phone.
The Dashboard ( https://dashboard.boldchat.com) gives you the following:
- Real time visual data of key metrics
- On-screen notifications for certain metrics, with customizable thresholds
- Responsive design for easy viewing on desktop, tablet, or phone
- A set of default charts that you can customize and expand to meet your needs
Working with the Dashboard
To access the Dashboard, log in to your Bold360 account at https://dashboard.boldchat.com.
- View charts (widgets)
- Edit charts – use the options menu to edit, copy, or delete a chart
- View and acknowledge notifications
- If you delete the last chart, you will be prompted to restore default charts upon refresh
- Arrange charts on the screen – drag and drop by clicking anywhere in a chart's header
- View charts
- View and acknowledge notifications
The following charts are available to Bold360 Plus subscribers at https://dashboard.boldchat.com.
|Chart name||Description||User Tips||Options and Filters|
|Chat activity||A summary of chat activity in your account. By default, it shows the total number of offered chats per day for one week, including the current day.||Hover over or tap a line to view additional details.|| Options: Total chats offered, Abandoned chats, Answered chats, Time period (Last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days). Filters: Department, folder, website. |
|Chat performance||A summary of information about chats in your organization compared to target goals. Use this chart to track performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).||Items that have missed a performance goal are shown red. To display a notification on the Dashboard when a goal is missed, edit the report and select Notification when missed. || Columns to show: Actual, Goal, Difference. Goal values: Average Speed to Answer (mm:ss), NPS, Overall Chat Satisfaction. |
Filters: Department, folder, website.
|Chat status||Summary information about active and queued chats. Click the chart for details.||To display a notification on the Dashboard when a chat has waited too long in the queue, edit the report , set a Notification threshold, and select Show notification if wait is too long. You can choose to show details of the longest waiting chat on this chart, but this disables Department and Website filters. Click the chat to see the waiting customer's name. ||Filters: Department, folder, website (except when showing the longest waiting chat, in which case only the Folder filter is applied).|
|Operator rating||A summary of agents ratings submitted by customers on the post-chat survey.||Items that have missed a performance goal are shown red. To display a notification on the Dashboard when a goal is missed, edit the report and select Notification when missed. |
Click the page selector at the bottom of the chart to flip through multiple pages when the number of agents exceeds five.
|Filters: Department, folder|
|Operator status||The number of agents in your organization by status: In Chat, Available, Away, Offline.||Click the chart for details.||Filters: Department|
|Customers||A summary of customer monitoring activity on your sites, including the number of customers on each page.||The chart itself displays filtered data, while the Total Visit Count and Total Active Invitations are for the entire account.||Option: Add a bar to represent each filter. Filters: Folder. |
Add a chart
- When viewing the Dashboard on a desktop computer (not a phone or tablet), go to the top of the Dashboard and click + (plus sign).
- Select the type of chart you want to add. The chart is added to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the bottom of the page to find the newly created chart.
- On the new chart, click the options menu and then Edit to customize the report. Tip: Don't forget to rename your chart to reflect selected filters and options.
- Save your changes.