Monitor the chats of your organization
You can view chats that are waiting in queue, closed, or currently assigned to an agent in your organization. Bold360 ai subscribers also see conversations with the bot.
To list chats, click the arrow in the-top left corner of the agent workspace above your list of sessions.
Chats are grouped on the following tabs:
- Chats where the customer is currently assisted by the chatbot. Note: This tab is only available for Bold360 ai subscribers.
- Chats in queue waiting to be assigned to an agent.
- Assigned to Agent
- Chats which have already been assigned to a live agent.
- Closed chats of your organization.
View chat details
You can select the level of chat details that you want to see in your workspace by clicking the column selector (cogwheel) on the right. Columns in the selector can be sorted by name and order of appearance in the chat list. Sorting does not apply to the column order in the chat list.
You can also filter chats by department and chat folder. To do so, click the department selector or the chat folder drop-down list respectively.
Depending on what chats you view, the following chat details are displayed:
- Name of the assigned agent.
- Agent messages
- Number of messages the agent has sent.
- Time and date when the chat was first answered.
- Chat Launch URL
- The URL of the chat from where the customer started the chat session.
- Chat state
- Current status of the chat.
- The city where the customer started the conversation.
- The country where the customer started the conversation.
- Time and date when the customer clicked the chat button.
- Custom pre-chat fields
- Custom chat fields defined on the pre-chat window.
- Customer Email
- Email address of the customer.
- Customer ID
- Identifier of the customer.
- Customer info
- Additional custom information about the customer.
- Customer messages
- Number of messages the customer has sent.
- Customer name
- Name of the customer. Displays the customer's first name only if a last name is also provided.
- Customer reference
- The referring website that the customer previously viewed.
- The Bold360 department of the agent.
- Time when the chat ended.
- The experiments in which the customer participates.
- Chat identifier.
- Initial question
- The first question that the customer asked.
- The IP address of the customer.
- The language of the chat, which is English (en-US) by default.
- Last name
- Customer's last name.
- Net Promoter Score
- Displays the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of the agent on a 1 to 10 scale as evaluated by the customer.
- Phone number of the customer.
- The region of the country where the customer started the conversation.
- Response time
- The total time in seconds that the customer had to wait for answers.
- Time and date when the chat was started.
- The last time the chat was updated.
- Urgency of the chat.
- The website as defined in the Bold360 Admin Center.
- Window closed
- Time when the customer closed the chat window.
Manage your chats
You can do the following when you monitor your chats:
- Get live preview of a chat
- Select a chat in the list to get a preview of the ongoing conversation with the customer. The preview is displayed on Customer History panel the right of the chat list and is refreshed when either party sends a new message.
- Search for chats
- You can search for chats based on any chat details that you see in the columns. When you type into the Search field above the list of chats, it dynamically filters and lists those chats that contain your search term in any visible columns.
- Transfer chats
- You can transfer chats between agents in your organization on the Queued and Assigned to Agent tabs. See Transfer a chat.
- Sort chats by column
- Click the column name to sort chats by that order.
- Filter closed chats
- You can list chats that were closed on selected dates. On the Closed tab at the top of the page, click the date selector drop-down list, which is set to Today by default, then select a pre-defined time span for listing your closed chats. You can also select a custom date-range from the calendar. Click Refresh to list closed chats for the selected period.
You can set up warnings to display that there are issues with some of your chats. These warnings are displayed when certain pre-defined conditions are met. You can only set up warnings for those columns in Monitor View that contain time, such as time when the chat was Created or Started.
To set up warning, do the following:
- In the Bold360 agent workspace, click the arrow above your list of sessions. The Monitor View page is displayed.
- Click the column selector (cogwheel) on the right.
- Under Warning conditions, click No condition set to define when a warning is displayed. When the defined time expires, you see chat sessions marked in red. Note: You can only define conditions for columns that display time.
- Click OK to save your changes.
On the Bot tab, you can monitor the conversation between customers and the bot and you can transfer the bot chat to a live agent as needed. The agent will see the complete chat history in the Agent Workspace.
To do so, transfer your selected chat(s) to a live agent as described in Transfer a chat.