Missed Opportunity Summary
Includes data such as the number of customers who were not invited to chat because no agent was logged in and the number of chat button clicks occurring outside of business hours.
It also contains other metrics such as the chats not taken because the queue was full (above defined threshold), abandoned by customers at the pre-chat form and those ended before an agent could answer.
- Customers who were not invited because chat was unavailable.
- Chat button clicks outside of the website hours and department hours.
- Chat button clicks when no one is logged in as available.
- Max Queue
- Chat button clicks when the queue of chats is full.
- Chat button clicks that left at the pre-chat form.
- Chats that were started but ended before any agent answered them.