Manage customer queue time upon manual reassignment
Tell Bold360 how to place customers into the queue when they are reassigned by an agent rather than automatically. You can set this option independently for customers reassigned within a department as opposed to between departments.
- Create or edit a department, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to Organization > Departments. The Department Management page is displayed.
- Select an existing department or click Create New.
The New/Edit Department page is displayed.
- On the Automatic Distribution tab, choose a channel and click Override account-level distribution settings.
- Under Manual Reassignment, set how you want to handle transfers From the same department.
Move to end of queue (time is reset) Place customers at the end of the queue regardless of how long they have been waiting. Maintain place in queue (time is preserved) Place customers in queue based on time already spent waiting.
- Similarly, set how you want to handle transfers From other departments.
- Repeat this procedure for each channel, as required.
- Save your changes.