How to setup SEO meta title and description in the support page
The support page is divided into 3 types of pages:
- The homepage
- The Label page
- The Article page
The homepage title and description can be controlled through the page templates and the setting of the support page.
- Go to .
- Add a title to your support center in the Site name field.
For the description or another title, you can update the HTML code in the Homepage page template.
The Label page
The label page title is set to be the label name by default. You can overwrite the title, and also define a description shared by all the label pages.
- Go to .
- On the Label page tab, update the title and meta description HTML tags as shown on the example.
The Article page
The Article page title and description are set in the article. The title by default is the article's title, while the description is generated automatically based on the first few lines of the article's body. You can change this on the Options tab.
- In your Bold360 ai Console, go to and select the article where you want to update the title and description.
- On the Options tab, update the META Title and META Description fields.
- Save your changes. Note: These values can also be overwritten or updated on the templates page.