How to Set up the Dynamic FAQ Widget
The Dynamic FAQ Widget allows your customers to see a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) that is generated based on the frequency and popularity of questions asked. This list is dynamically and constantly updated, requiring no manual input from your agents.
You can specify how the Dynamic FAQ Widget manifests itself on your site, since all settings can be customized according to your requirements. Not only can you determine the preferred number of displayed answers, but you can also specify the range of days the from which to extract the most popular FAQs.
You can even choose to display a number of Dynamic FAQ Widgets on the same page, categorized according to labels, so that each widget displays a list of popular questions that relate to the specified label. You also have full control over which information is potentially visible or hidden from the widget.
- Log into your account, and go to .
For more information about Dynamic FAQ with SEO, see Bold360 ai SEO and knowledge-base export API.
- If you have more than one Knowledge Bases, specify for which Knowledge Base you are making this change, from the Select KB drop-down list.
- Configure the widget according to your needs. Note: We recommend not to change the default configuration.
- Once you have specified the parameters, a preview of how your Dynamic FAQ Widget will look is displayed in the Preview section of the dialog.
- Copy the generated code and paste it into your website's Support / Contact Us page, above the Contact Us form.
- Click Done.