How to set up auto link guidance?
"Autolink" allows you to automatically navigate the user to a web page, saving unnecessary clicks and providing a more seamless self-service experience.
Auto navigation takes effect only when Bold360 ai returns a single matching answer to the user's query. The amount of milliseconds before the autolink navigation is executed can be configured to create the required experience.
To set up autolink in an answer, do the following:
- Login to the Bold360 ai Console and navigate to .
- Choose an article for which you want to set up auto link guidance.
- In the article editor page, select Autolink on the Guidance tab.
- In the URL field, enter the URL where users will be guided to.
- In the Title field, enter the title for the link.
- Select the Keep article open on target page if you want the keep the article open in the widget, once the user landed on the target page.
- Select Allow users to abort to allow the user to abort the autolink.
The following is an example for autolink guidance as set up for an article: