How to set up an anchor link?
An anchor link is a link on a page that brings you to a specific place on that page. Anchor links can be helpful when you want to bring a customer to a specific spot in an article.
- Set up your anchor points.
- Highlight the text where you want your anchor point to be and click the Anchor icon. You will be prompted to give your anchor a name.
- Repeat this step to set up all your anchor points.
- Link your anchor points (for example in table of content).
- Highlight your link description and click on the link icon.
- In the Link box, under Link Type choose Link to anchor in the text.
- Under Select an Anchor select your anchor points by Anchor Name or by Element ID and click OK.