How to set up a custom domain in a single sign-on environment
- Create a new integration user in Salesforce with the permissions to read and create objects within Salesforce.
- Open a new browser window and make sure that you're not currently logged into Salesforce as another user.
- Log into Salesforce as the newly-created integration user, using the following URL format: <domain>.my.salesforce.com/?login, where <domain> is the custom domain name for the customer's Salesforce environment. Note: Using this URL you can log in with only your username and password and you don't have to disable single sign-on or add the integration user to the organization's identity provider or active directory.
- Once logged into Salesforce as the integration user, open a new browser tab.
- On the new browser tab, open https://admin.bold360.com and log in as an agent that has access to the Salesforce connector setup.
- Once logged into the Bold360 Web Admin interface, access the Salesforce connector setup at .
- Enter the name of the custom domain and click Set up integration. You will be redirected to a Salesforce page.
- On the Salesforce page click accept to proceed.
You can verify that Bold360 and Salesforce are authenticated properly:
- In Bold360, the Set up integration button will be updated to Revoke integration
- In Salesforce, if you select the Bold360 Setup tab, a schema sync should happen