How to see search history log per page (Using Google Analytics)
- Go to .
- Click Nanorep.
- Click Advanced next to the search field on the right.
- Select Event Action, choose Exactly matching as a filter, and write Nanorep Query in the empty field.
- Click Apply.
- From the Other drop-down list in the Primary dimensions filter select page.
- From the Secondary dimensions drop-down list select Event Label.
- To see your results grouped by pages, click on the page column.
It is recommended to widen the number of results displayed by changing the number at the bottom of the page.