How to reply to a ticket?
To answer an open ticket, do the following:
- Select a question to display the answer editor.
- At the bottom of the page, select one of the existing answers suitable for this question by using the Search for quick answers field, which presents suggested answers taken from your knowledge base.You can type in a query to find additional answers from the knowledge base.
- Click on a relevant answer to send this answer to the customer.You can edit the answer before sending.
- If no answer was found or you want to create a new answer, go to the Write Answer pane. A variety of links, images, videos and text types can be easily added to each answer using the Bold360 ai toolbar.
- Choose one of the following options to choose what to do with your answer:
- No, It's personal - to discard an answer after it is sent to the customer
- Publish answer - Create an article from the answer and publish it into the knowledge base making it available for everybody
- Decide later - Save the the answer and move it to the 'Suggested content' section under Knowledge. This answer will also be suggested to other agent's when answering a relevant ticket.
- At the Ticket Status field on the bottom left of the screen, select one of the following options:
- 'Open' to define that this question still requires attention. The ticket will stay open and then added to the Open tickets queue.
- Close to define that this question has been completely answered and no longer requires any more interaction with the customer. This ticket is automatically saved in the All Tickets branch, which contains all tickets' history.
- Click Send.