How to login with SSO to the Bold360 ai Console?
Bold360 ai users can log in to the Console with their corporate credentials using SSO (single sign on), which provides a new layer of security. Once SSO is configured, each user in the customer's account can login by clicking the Use Single Sign-On (SSO) link at the bottom of the login page.
To set up SSO login for an account, do the following:
- As an administrator user log into the Bold360 ai Admin Center and go to Settings > SAML Settings.
- Select Enable authentication for this account.
- Paste the content of the metadata file that you received from your Identity Provider into the SAML Meta Data XML field. Note: The Console supports SAML 2.0.
- Click Save Changes.
Optionally, you can select Force SSO Login to disable the standard login method, so that users cannot log in to the Bold360 ai Console with their Console credentials.
Depending on your account's SSO configuration, the Bold360 ai Console login page now displays the following options:
- Login - when SSO is not available, You can log in with your standard Bold360 ai credentials.
- Use Single Sign-On (SSO) - when SSO is the only option to log in to your account. This is only possible when Forced SSO login is enabled in the Admin Console for the selected account. For more information, see How to login with SSO to the Bold360 ai Console?
- Both login options - when SSO authentication is not exclusively enabled for the account (Forced SSO login is disabled). In this case, you can decide how to log in to the Bold360 ai Console.
The following is an example when both login options are available: