How to integrate LiveEngage chat
To integrate LiveEngage with Bold360 ai, you must set up the integration in the LiveEngage console and in the Bold360 ai Console.
If you have an embedded chat window, you must copy the Engagement Element ID as well and make the button hidden. This is only required for embedded LiveEngage buttons.
LiveEngage console settings
- Login to the LiveEngage console and go to the Campaigns at the top of the page.
- Set up a new campaign.
- Choose the engagement that Bold360 ai should connect to and click Edit.
- The URL has the following structure: https://z2.le.liveperson.net/a/15915821/#camp!campaigns/web/183894032/engagement/708293532/studio
- The last parameter is the Engagement ID, which is 708293532 in the example above. You will need this ID when you set up the integration in the Bold360 ai Console.
Bold360 ai Console settings
- Login to your Bold360 ai Console, and go to Channeling > Policy.
- Click Add channel.
- Select Chat for Channel type.
- From the Select chat provider drop-down list, select LivePerson LE2.
- Fill in the account number, Engagement ID and the Engagement element ID from the LiveEngage Console.
- Optionally, define conditions for the chat button to be displayed.