How to integrate Bold360 with Bold360 ai?
Before you start: You must have a valid Bold360 ai subscription. For differences between Bold360 and Bold360 ai, see What is the difference between Bold360 and Bold360 ai?. The integration must be set up in both the Bold360 Admin Center and the Bold360 ai Console. For information on setting up the Bold360 Admin Center, see Bold360 ai setup.
To integrate Bold360 with Bold360 ai, do the following:
- Login to your Bold360 ai admin console, and go to .
- Click Add channel.
- Select Chat for Channel type.
- Select Bold360 from the Select chat provider drop-down list.
- Paste your Bold360 API key into the API key field. If you do not know your Bold360 API key, create a new one as follows:
- Log in to the Bold360 Admin Center and go to the Integrations > API Access Keys and click Create New.
- Name your API key and select a Website and a Chat window that you want to associate with chats.
- Select the Department where you want to direct your chats.
- Click Save and copy your API access key.Note: After closing this dialog you will not be able to view this key.
- Optionally, define the conditions for the chat button to appear. For more information on setting up conditions, see How do I define channeling policy?.
- Save your changes.
Once the integration is set up, make sure you are Online in the Bold360 Agent Workspace to accept new chats. Your customers will see the Chat escalation button on the Bold360 ai widget. If the chat integration does not work, contact our support at support@Nanorep.com