How to generate a report on interface sources?
A report on interface sources tell you where your customers receive answers from.
To run an interface source report, do the following:
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to .
- On the Fields tab, select Interface as Source.
- Select any other fields that you want to include in the report.
- On the Group by tab, select Interface so that your results are grouped by interface sources in the report.
- Run the report.
The interface report groups interfaces into the following categories:
- FAQ: interactions in the FAQ section of a support center or an on-journey widget
- Search: interactions, where the customer used search without auto-complete
- Auto-Complete: interactions where the customer used search, and selected one of the proposed answers instead of pressing Enter
- Support center: interactions in the navigation area of the support center. This excludes interactions in the search widget of the support center.
- Linked Article: interactions where the customer clicked on a linked to read another article
- API: interactions that were served directly via an API rather than a Bold360 ai touchpoint
- Onload: interactions where a welcome message was displayed first
- Bot: interactions that were served on the bot through search or auto-complete
- Guidance: not in use