How to define when the channel bar is displayed?
You can control the number of words typed before the channel bar will appear. The channeling bar will appear only if the number of words typed in the widget is greater or lesser than a specified number.
You can do it by adding a new type of condition to the channeling policy as follows:
- Go to and click Add channel.
- Name your channel and select the Number of words condition.
- From the relation drop-down list, select a condition ('Greater than', 'Equals to' or 'Less than').
- Select the number of words.
- From the After channel added drop-down, select whether the channel bar will continue or stop processing.
- Click Save.