How to create Email signatures
When setting up your ticketing system, you can configure your tickets and other outgoing system-based emails to display a signature. Signatures can be configured for emails sent from each of your Knowledge Bases. Bold360 ai has several out-of-the-box basic signatures and you can also add new personalized signatures.
To Create an Email Signature, do the following:
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to the tab. The existing basic signatures are displayed.
- Optionally, select a signature for emails sent from a specific Knowledge Base from the drop-down lists below the signature templates.
- To create a personalized signature, click the New Signature icon, at the top of the My Signatures page. The Create Signature dialog is displayed.
- Name your new signature.
- From the Share with drop-down list, specify who can use the new signature: Note: In the body of the signature, the area with the generic Latin text represents the body of the email and cannot be modified at this stage.
- If you select Only Me, your signature will be displayed in the list under My Signatures.
- If you select Everyone, the signature will be displayed in the list under Shared Signatures.
- In the Header and Footer areas, you can add a branded logo, tagline and signature.
To enter an image, ensure that you have your image saved to a proprietary URL. Click the image icon and enter the URL in the dialog displayed. To enter a tagline, select and replace the generic text.
Optionally, use the following placeholders:
- My name: %repName%
- My Username: %username%
- My Email: %repEmail%
- User's email: %ticketEmail%
- User's name: %name%
- Ticket Title: %ticketTitle%
- Message quote: %quote%
- Context category: %context category%
- Click Create to save your new signature. You can select it from the list of available signatures.
- At the bottom of the My Signatures page, you have the following additional options:
- Default Signature: Drop-down lists for each existing Knowledge Base, enabling you to select the required signature.
- Limit Users to Default Signature checkbox: Select to only allow agents and users to use the a pre-defined default signature.
- Users can create personal signatures checkbox: Select to allow users to create their own, personalized signatures.