How to create an auto-reply when tickets arrive?
You can set a rule to send auto replies to all tickets created in the inbox.
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to tab.
- In the When a new ticket is created group, click Add rule.
- In the Add action drop-down list, select Send email and then click the Edit email link.
- Edit the email you want to send.
- Use the replacements for auto reply: Email address [EMAIL], email subject [SUBJECT], email body [BODY]. Using the replacement templates will allow you to send an auto reply back to the sender (EMAIL), to use the original ticket subject in the subject (SUBJECT) as well as use the original ticket body (BODY) in the body of the email. You can also combine any additional info of your own.