How to add the Bold360 Advise widget as a Salesforce app
As a Salesforce administrator, you must first obtain the following from your Bold360 Account Manager or Customer Success representative:
- a Bold360 search widget token
- the Bold360 search widget app
- an installation key
How to install the Bold360 Advise widget
- Download the Bold360 Advise widget app from Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click Get It Now.
- Click Install in Production.
- Accept terms and conditions and click Confirm and Install.
- Select who can use the search widget in Salesforce:
- Select Install for All Users to allow all Salesforce users to access the app
- Select Install for Specific Profiles and set up a group policy to allow only specific users to access the app.
- Click Install.
- On the Installation Complete page, enter the token you've obtained earlier and click Done. The Bold360 Advise widget is now installed to Salesforce.
How to configure the Bold360 Advise widget
- Set up your Salesforce CORS policy:
- In Salesforce Setup, go to .
- Click New to create a Whitelisted Origins rule with your Bold360 company host name. For example, https://mycomany.nanorep.co
- Create another rule for https://*.bold360.com
- Add the Bold360 Advise widget to your Case Page:
- Go to
- Edit your Case Page Layout.
- From the layout components at the top, drag and drop to your Case Page Layout.
- Save your Case Layout.