How do I set the widget to be mobile-responsive?
The web page on which the widget is installed must be a native mobile-responsive website. If it is not a mobile-responsive website, the mobile widget will be displayed in normal mode. In normal mode the widget is opened in a separate window when clicked.
- Go to .
- Click Personalize under the widget type you want to change.
- Select the URL or knowledge base where you want to make your change.
- On the Advanced tab, select the following options:
- Mobile widget enabled
- Mobile - responsive behavior enabled
- Click on the "Save changes" button.