How do I set a ticket status on reply?
Tickets have two statuses: open and close. You can set a ticket status when an agent replies to a ticket as follows:
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to .
- Under Outgoing email, select one of the following options from the Ticket status on reply drop-down list:
- Ticket automatically closes on first agent reply.
- Ticket will be closed automatically on every reply (all the time).
- Ticket status will not change automatically, only if directly changed by the user.
- Save your changes.
How to change ticket status using labels
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to , and click the Label icon at the top of the window.
- Click Create label.
- Name the label.
- On the Advanced tab, choose the class of the status from the Status drop-down list.
When you add the new label to a ticket, the ticket will be set according to the label class status.
Note: You can also use rules to set up an automatic label assignment to a ticket.