How do I create a group / limit agents to a certain group?
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to .
- Click Groups in the toolbar at the top and then click Create group.
- Fill in the group name.
- On the Advanced tab, select a Ticketing permission option. To learn more, please refer to the How do I set user group permissions?
- If you selected one of the first 3 options, fill in the number of tickets, members of the group can take, and the maximum number of tickets assigned to members of the group before they can take more. To learn more, see the 'Take' options part in How do I set user group permissions?
- If you selected one of the 'take' options, select one or more labels that only members of the group will have access to.
- Select an option from the Ticket Assignments drop-down list. If you want the members of the group to only be able to assign tickets to other members of the group, you must associate agents to the group first (after creating it). Then you need to edit the group (By clicking on the "Groups" button, hovering over the group and then click on "Edit"). You then need to select the group from the Ticket Assignments drop down. To learn more, see How to limit agents to certain tickets (based on labels)?
- Click Add / Update.
- Go back to the Users screen and select the agents you want to make members of the group.
- Click the Groups button and click on the group you want from the list.