How do I configure the outgoing email settings (SMTP server configuration)?
To set up outgoing emails, you must configure Bold360 ai ticket email replies to go through your SMTP server
- In the Bold360 aiConsole, go to .
- On the Ticketing Basics tab in the Outgoing email section, configure the following:
- Under Sending email from, define the name of the outgoing e-mail
- Under Reply-to address, define the outgoing e-mail address
- Under Ticket status on reply, decide what happens to the ticket once a respond is sent; will it be closed on first reply or always closed
- Select Send emails through custom SMTP server
- Enter your SMTP server settings.
- Click Apply.