How can I control the visibility of answers?
As a content manager, you may want to limit the access to specific content for a variety of purposes:
- You may want to make the information available only via a support page, where there is enough space to display rich content.
- The information has business sensitivity, such as closing an account. While offering this article via search for users who explicitly look for this information, you may not want to expose it via navigation and FAQ.
- There may be content that should be available to agents when replying to Bold360 ai tickets but unavailable to external users.
You can set article visibility on the Options tab of the Article Editor. By default, an article is visible in all touchpoints. To make it unavailable in a specific touchpoint, deselect that touchpoint. If you want to keep an article in your knowledge base, but not display it at all, turn it offline.
You have the following visibility options:
- Search and Auto-Complete - Article is available in search based widget
- Support Center - Article is available in support center
- FAQ Widget - article is available for use in FAQ
- Links from other articles - article is available for use as linked answer
- Ticketing agent interface - Article is available an answer when replying to tickets in the menu
- Conversational - Article is available in conversational based widget
When replying to open tickets
You can reply to open tickets in themenu. The name of the touchpoint where the article is available as an answer is displayed in the top-right corner of the answer as follows:
- If the answer is available only when you answer an open ticket, a red "Agent Only" label is displayed
- If the answer is available only in some of the touchpoints, then labels with these tocuhpoints will be presented, offering the agents an insight into why the user has escalated their request
- If the answer is available in all touchpoints then no special indication is displayed