How can I add conversion tracking?
Here's how to add a new journey (also known as conversion tracking script):
- Go to .
- Click New Journey Tracking at the bottom of the page. The New Journey page is displayed.
- On the New Journey page, enter a name and click Next. The "[New Journey Name]" page is displayed.
- Set up your journey script:
- Track visitors URL: Choose the domain to which you want to add the journey script and collect journey analytics. To add the journey script to all of your domains, select All Domains.
- Track my sales revenue: Include sales revenue in your journey script. You must choose a currency.
Important: Revenue statistics/analytics will be unavailable unless you enable this option.
- Split test control group: Specify the percentage you want to measure within the control group (that is, the number of visitors who will not see a Bold360 ai widget).
- Click Next. The conversion tracking code snippet is displayed. Here's a sample code snippet:
- The code contains placeholders. You must replace these with real values to correctly track your sales:
- Replace TOTAL with your current sale value in your currency. For example, revenue=50.00
- Replace ORDER_ID with your order ID. The order ID parameter is a dynamic parameter, based on the order ID on your site.
How to add a tag to conversion tracking
The following API allows you to identify the user in conversion reports in order to track the conversion on your website. It also measures the impact that Bold360 ai usage has on conversion (showing the conversion gain for users that use the Bold360 ai widget).
The conversion tracking tool includes a Conversion Log that shows the time and IP address of each converted user that used the Bold360 ai widget.
You can add tagging for each user that will be shown in the conversion log for each conversion.
This can be done by adding the conversionTag value.
_nRepData["conversionTag"] = "CONVERSION_TAG";
Replace CONVERSION_TAG with a unique page name.
To identify a user who purchased a camera, add this line:
_nRepData["conversionTag"] = "Camera";