Enable adaptive answers and learning
Allow an agent to use smart answers and make Bold360 learn how to display better answers over time.
When adaptive answers are enabled, Bold360 automatically searches canned messages based on the real-time conversation occurring between the agent and the website customer. The most appropriate responses appear right where the agent needs them. Depending on certain factors, such as frequency of use, the context and relevance of messages are weighted and learned over time to generate better adaptive responses to a customer's query.
- Create or edit an agent, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to Organization > Agents.
- On the Agent Management page, select an existing agent or click Create New.
The New/Edit Agent page is displayed.
- On the Advanced Settings tab, select Use Adaptive Canned Messaging.
- To make Bold360 offer smarter suggestions through learning, select Use Adaptive Learning.
- Save your changes.
- The agent must log off and back on before the setting takes effect.
- When a customer sends a new message
- When the agent types into either the search field or the text input field, then pauses for one second
- When the agent highlights chat text, then pauses for one second