Customize chat button appearance� position� animation
Change the look and behavior of your chat button.
- Create or edit a fixed-position (static) or floating chat button, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to Channels > Chat > Chat Buttons (Static) / Chat Buttons (Floating).
- Select an existing chat button or click Create New.
- To change your chat button's appearance, go to the Settings tab under Display.
- For floating chat buttons you have these additional options:
- To control where your floating chat button displays on the customer's browser page, go to the Settings tab under Positioning
- To control how your floating chat button is animated when shown to the customer, go to the Settings tab under Animation
- Save your changes. The settings are applied to the chat button.
Your chat button is ready to be set as a chat entry point by being associated with an HTML snippet and inserted to a site.
To activate a newly created chat button as a chat entry point on your website, you must paste the HTML code to your site. When editing an existing button, you do not need to paste the code since these settings are not in the HTML code itself, but rather on Bold360 servers.