Creating Widgets (Google Analytics)
To add the event report to your dashboard you need to:
- Go to Home and click + Add widget.
- Implement the following settings in the Add a widget pop up:
- In the Show the following metric field, select Total Events.
- In the Filter this data field, select Only show followed by selecting Event Action as the filter type.
- Choose the filter to be either Exactly matching or Containing and than write the event action name (e.g., Nanorep Query if the selected action is query).
- Finally, write in the widget Title field: Nanorep - query (or anything else that will help you identify it) and click Save.