Conversion tracking troubleshooting
If you cannot enable the conversion tracking script generated by Bold360 ai in your website, do the following.
- Go to .
- Hover over your conversion tracking entry and click the Navicon menu (three lines).
- Select Configure.
- No traffic from conversion, No conversions yet.
- Make sure your tracking code is correctly installed on your website conversion page.
- Make sure your conversion code is posted in the post purchase page
- Make sure you replace placeholders with valid numbers
- revenue = Current sale revenue in your currency
- orderid = Your order ID.
- Split test set to 0%, Split test isn't running.
Solution: Set the split test percentage to a higher value. You can increase the split test percentage by selecting the required value from the Split test control group drop-down list in your journey's settings page.