Build your organization by adding and managing agents.
- Add an agent
Add an agent to your account. Set their name, email and password; define services they can use and choose languages they can support.
- Assign an agent to a department
Assign an agent to departments as part of your chat distribution strategy. An agent can be in multiple departments.
- Set agent permissions: Assign an agent to a permission group
An agent's permissions are unlimited by default, but can be controlled by adding the agent to a Permission Group. An agent can be assigned to one permission group at a time.
- Set agent hours
You can set unique business hours per agent.
- Force an agent to change their password
Force an agent to change their password upon next login.
- Set an agent image for chat and invites
Set a photo or other image to be placed in invitations and chat messages.
- Set customer greetings
Set a greeting message for your customers when they start chatting with an agent.
- Set concurrent item limits per agent
Concurrency limits for chats and other items are normally set at the account or department level. These limits can be overridden at the individual agent level.
- Create an email signature for an agent
Create an email signature that can be attached to outgoing email messages.
- Enable chat recovery and recapture for an agent
Allow an agent to use the recovery and recapture feature.
- Create agent statuses
Create custom agent statuses to extend your options beyond the standard Available and Away.