Working with Reporting
You can use session reports to view detailed descriptions about past support sessions within specified date ranges, as well as export them to .HTML, .PDF, .XLS, or .CSV files.
RescueAssist session reports list various details about the selected sessions, including the following:
- Number of Sessions
- The total number of sessions conducted in the specified date range
- Total Time
- The total time spent in session during the specified date range
- Average Duration
- The average length of all the sessions conducted in the specified date range
- Session Date
- The date the support session was conducted
- Session Type
- The type of support session (i.e., attended or unattended)
- Company Name
- The name of the company with which the support session is associated Note:
The report will display "Not Available" if the agent does not select a company from the Assign Session to Company drop-down menu on the
session end dialog.
- Technician Name
- The name of the agent who started the support session
- Technician Host Name
- The computer name of the agent's computer
- Internal Technician IP
- The local IP address of the agent's computer (on their internal network)
- External Technician IP
- The public/internet IP address of the agent's computer
- Session Start
- The time when the session started.
- For attended sessions, this is the time when the customer joined.
- For unattended sessions, this is the time when the connection to the unattended device was established.
- Session End
- The time when the agent disconnected from the customer's machine
- The length of the support session from start to end
- Customer Name
- The name of the Unattended Support Computer or the name of the customer the support session was held with
- Customer Host Name
- The computer name of the customer's computer
- Internal Customer IP
- The local IP address of the customer's computer (on their internal network)
- External Customer IP
- The public/internet IP address of the customer's computer
- Host MAC
- The MAC address of the customer's computer
- Technician Notes
- Any notes the agent created and saved during the support session.
- Accounting Info
- Any notes that the agent added to the Accounting Info (contact no., customer no. etc) field in the End Session window
- Session ID
- The unique Support Key that was created for the session, and that the customer used to join the attended support session.