Set Up Automatic Logins
You can enable automatic login (autologin) for specific sites for which you have stored login information and want LastPass to automatically log you in to that site when it is visited.
If you have a LastPass Teams, Enterprise, or Identity account, the ability to perform these actions may be limited or prohibited due to policies enabled by your LastPass admin.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon .
- Enter your username and your LastPass Master Password, then click Log In .
If prompted, complete steps for Multifactor Authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- Click the active LastPass icon in your toolbar, then use the Search field or go to All items > Passwords and locate your desired site.
- Click the Edit icon to open the site entry.
- Under Advanced Settings section, check the box to enable the Autologin option.
- Click Save.
Note: If the site is launched from the LastPass Vault or from the LastPass web browser extension, it will still automatically fill and log you into the site, even if your site Preferences are set with "Autologin" disabled and "Disable Autofill" enabled.