The New GoToWebinar Overview
We've pioneered the modern webinar with a new and intuitive user experience, simpler webinar planning, and responsive mobile design! If you're a new customer joining after September 4, 2018, you will automatically experience the new GoToWebinar. If you are an existing customer and haven't been migrated yet, you will need to opt in from your GoToWebinar account by logging in and clicking Try it now.
View Your Dashboard
The new Dashboard displays a list of your upcoming and past webinars, your overall webinar analytics, your videos (webinar recordings). It simplifies managing webinars and improves usability and responsiveness.
- Schedule from the Web
- What are the available webinar event types?
- View Past Webinar Events
- View Upcoming Webinars
- Start a Scheduled Webinar
Customize Event Details
After you schedule an event, you'll be taken to the Event Details page where you can customize the way it looks. From here, you can invite panelists, manage attendee registration, add ways to engage attendees with polls and surveys, and more.
- Customize Your Webinar
- Source Tracking
- Engage Attendees with Polls and Surveys
- Certificate of Attendance
- Share Handouts during Webinars
- Share a Video
Your channel is a one-page hub for on-demand webinars.
- What is GoToStage?
- What is a GoToStage channel?
- How do I create a new channel page?
- How do I customize my channel?
- How do I add videos to my channel?
View Event Analytics
You can get high-level analytics of your webinar history in easy-to-read charts and generate reports, which is handy when you need details of your sessions.
Manage Video Library
All your event recordings and uploaded videos are managed in the Video Library.
Configure Your Settings
Your can change some settings that affect the way your events are scheduled and run. These settings will apply to all sessions that you schedule.
- Configure Default Webinar Settings
- Set Default Audio Options
- Are webcams included in my session recording?
- Can I automatically record my webinar?