Set a Registration Limit (Classic)
Organizers can set a registrant limit so that no one can register for the webinar once the maximum amount of registrants has been reached. The registrant limit can be up to ten times the attendee limit (i.e., if the attendee limit is 100, then the registrant limit could be up to 1,000).
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Select My Webinars in the left navigation.
- Click the title of the webinar to access the Manage Webinar page.
- Scroll to the Share Your Webinar section and click Edit in the Registration Settings.
- Enter a number within your registrant limit into the box under Webinar Size.
- Click Save. Once that many people have registered for your webinar, no one else will be able to register.