Manually Add Users to Your Account
Most account admins manually add users via the Admin Center, either individually or by using a bulk list for a batch import of users.
Alternatively, for admins that manage an organization with a large number of users or accounts with a high user turnover, we recommend using automated provisioning instead.
Need to add Organization users? Please see Manage Organization Users.
Step #1: Create user groups (recommended)
Create user groups to organize bulk sets of users so that you can easily make product setting changes to all users within the group.
Step #2: Create product settings templates (recommended)
Create settings templates to apply customized sets of default product settings to new users.
Step #3: Create Welcome email templates and manage contact info (recommended)
Create Welcome email templates to customize messaging sent to newly invited users. Additionally, you can manage the Reply To email address and additional contact info where your new users can send questions.
Step #4: Add users and select their account settings
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Add Users in the left navigation.
- Choose your desired method:
- Individual users – Fill the first name, last name, and email address of the user. If desired, click Add Another User and repeat.
Multiple users – Click Add Multiple Users and paste your list of users in the following format:
firstName lastName emailName@domain.extension;firstName...
When finished, click Apply.
Note: A user’s first name and last name cannot exceed 32 characters. An email address cannot exceed 128 characters.
- Under Products, select the product seats you want to assign.
- If desired, specify your users' account role.
- Under User Details, use the drop-down menu to select the desired Welcome email template.
- Select a default language for your users in which to display their Welcome email, all product Web App pages, and if applicable, the application that your users download and/or install to host sessions.
Note: An active user can change their own default language settings at any time.
- If desired, select a user group.
- If your users are enabled to use GoToAssist Remote Support or RescueAssist, click None Selected then select the device group(s) and click Apply (learn more about device groups).
- If desired, select a settings template.
- When finished, click Save, and your newly added users will receive a Welcome email that contains instructions on how to activate their new account.
Tip: To view the features and capabilities of each product on your account, click Plan details.