Add Co-Organizers (Pre-Session)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a trainingthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. Organizers can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to organizer during a session.
Note: Although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the scheduling organizer, they do not have access to post-session features like reporting and follow-up emails.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
Note: You can only add organizers who are also members of your same account (i.e., other individuals who also have an organizer seat on account the same account as you).
- Log in to your account online.
- Either schedule a new training or open and existing one.
- On the Manage Training page, click Edit next to Organizers. Then click Add Co-Organizer.
- Select the check boxes next to the desired individuals, then select Add Co-Organizers.
- Click Save when finished.