Change Your Password
If you are part of a corporate account that has been set up to use Enterprise Sign-In (SSO), you will need to use your company email address and password to sign in. If the use of Enterprise Sign-In is enforced (i.e., not optional) in your account, your ability to make account changes will be limited (shown below). Learn more about Enterprise Sign-In (SSO).
- Log in at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Select Sign In & Security in the left navigation.
- In the Password section, click Edit.
- Under Current password, fill in your current account password.
- Under New password and Confirm new password, fill in your desired password. Please note, these fields must include a minimum of 8 characters and include letters & numbers.
Note: If you want to view the password you are typing, click the View icon at the end of any of the password fields, as shown below.
- Click Save when finished.
If Enterprise Sign-In is strictly enforced for your account, you are unable to change your account password. Please contact your company administrator for more information about password changes.