Schedule Meetings in Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- In Salesforce, open one of the following pages in the upper toolbar.
- Click the name of the lead, contact, opportunity to view its details and New GoToMeeting.
- Fill out the mandatory fields (note that some fields are pre-populated for you - you can modify these fields if desired).
- Start/end date and time
- Click Add Invitees. Use the search bar to find and add attendees. To add, check the box next to the desired attendees and click Add to list.
- When the Invitees list is complete, click Insert selected to add the list of names to the invitation list.
- Verify your meeting details are correct and click Save and send invite. The record will save and an email invite with an .ics attachment will be sent to all invitees.