Customize Your GoToRoom Settings
The first time your new GoToRoom system is turned on, you will see the "Welcome" screen prompting you to configure the new system's settings. Customize your GoToRoom Settings from the Touch Panel.
- Add or update the conference room name.
- Update the time zone.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Select the audio input and output (small rooms: Polycom Studio, medium rooms:Polycom Trio8500).
- Select the webcam device (small rooms: Polycom Studio, medium rooms: Polycom EagleEye IV).
- View the GoToRoom info (app version and serial number).
- Restart the GoToRoom to the latest version.