Upgrade now to get Call Me
Call Me is one of GoToMeeting's phone audio options and is the easiest way for you and your attendees to join the audio conference of a GoToMeeting session via telephone. Powered by Toll-Free Numbers & Call Me, it is a customer favorite for participants who wish to connect via telephone because it allows you to simply enter your phone number and wait for the phone to ring. No access codes, no Audio PIN – just answer the phone and press #! Learn more.
Note: The steps below can only be completed by the billing contact of an online account. If you are not the billing contact of your account, then you will need to contact them in order to make changes. In addition, if you are the billing contact of an offline account then you will need to contact a LogMeIn representative to make changes to your plan. Please see Why can't I change my subscription plan or billing info online? for more information.
Call Me is only available on accounts that meet the following requirements:
- GoToMeeting paid subscription plan
- OpenVoice Integrated plan add-on
- Call Me enabled by the account admin (if a multi-user account)
- Call Me enabled by the meeting organizer (either as the default audio setting or individually for each meeting)
- Desktop app v8.13.0, b7663 or later, GoToMeeting Web App (Google Chrome only)
If your account is not eligible, upgrade now to get Call Me.
- Upgrade to a Start, Pro, or Plus subscription plan.
- Log in to the My Account page.
- Next to your GoToMeeting plan, click Change Plan.
- Select the Starter, Pro, or Plus plan and billing schedule that's right for you!
- Click Purchase Now to immediately switch plans.
- Next, you must purchase the OpenVoice Integrated plan add-on. This will include Call Me.
- On the Confirmation page, click Return to My Account.
- Next to the "Let GoToMeeting do the dialing with Call Me", click Subscribe Now.
- You have now integrated OpenVoice with your GoToMeeting account!